Trashing the Constitution: State or Federal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabelasnut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to know if Rep. Dave Shelton has ever read his Oklahoma State Constitution. How do you sponsor a bill and overwhelming get it passed with a majority of 98-1 in state house, which is in direct violation of the State Constitution in regards to the "Militia". It appears that last weeks Major Media attack on the State of Oklahoma and Randy Brogdon is just too much for our legislatures. Their knee jerk reaction is appalling and disgusting. If they cannot stand strong and support the people and the Constitution of our great state, they have no business in our state government.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would like to know if Rep. Dave Shelton has ever read his Oklahoma State Constitution. How do you sponsor a bill and overwhelming get it passed with a majority of 98-1 in state house, which is in direct violation of the State Constitution in regards to the "Militia". It appears that last weeks Major Media attack on the State of Oklahoma and Randy Brogdon is just too much for our legislatures. Their knee jerk reaction is appalling and disgusting. If they cannot stand strong and support the people and the Constitution of our great state, they have no business in our state government.

I personally don't think any of them, state or federal, have the balls to do this and they all need to be removed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom