Best barrel for Cobra M2 9mm suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just received my YHM Cobra M2 9mm suppressor. I have a g19c for now I am planning to put it on. I don't have a threaded barrel for it yet, so I was wondering which barrel I should get for it. Any ideas?
The reason I am asking is because I have heard that some barrels don’t always feed right.
Thanks

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent my factory G17 barrel to Tornado Technologies and had them extend and thread it. You won't be able to do that with a compensated barrel. KKM and Jarvis make great barrels and the Lone Wolf barrel I had worked fine for me. I just prefered to keep mine as factory original as possible, so that is why I went the route I did. YMMV.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent my factory G17 barrel to Tornado Technologies and had them extend and thread it. You won't be able to do that with a compensated barrel. KKM and Jarvis make great barrels and the Lone Wolf barrel I had worked fine for me. I just prefered to keep mine as factory original as possible, so that is why I went the route I did. YMMV.

how much do they charge for extend/thread (ballpark)?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how much do they charge for extend/thread (ballpark)?

$130.00 to extend and thread your Glock barrel (includes thread protector).

http://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html

awww.tornado_technologies.com_images_threading_glock_extend_0528.jpg

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that there are a couple of us that went with Storm Lake barrels for similar applications. I have the YHM 9mm Cobra and run it on my M&P with the Storm Lake. There is at least one other member here that runs a Storm Lake in an XD with a trident can if I'm remembering correctly. Fortunately there are several good options out there for your application.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that there are a couple of us that went with Storm Lake barrels for similar applications. I have the YHM 9mm Cobra and run it on my M&P with the Storm Lake. There is at least one other member here that runs a Storm Lake in an XD with a trident can if I'm remembering correctly. Fortunately there are several good options out there for your application.

Me fool.

If Storm Lake makes a barrel for your gun, it is a better option than paying TT $130 to thread and extend IMO. My Storm Lake barrel cost about that much. Their list price is much higher than you can get it from one of their dealers.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me fool.

If Storm Lake makes a barrel for your gun, it is a better option than paying TT $130 to thread and extend IMO. My Storm Lake barrel cost about that much. Their list price is much higher than you can get it from one of their dealers.

I'm fully aware it was you Captain *********... lol... I figured you'd be here soon enough and could out yourself, so to speak. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom