Sig 556 Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these? CDNN is selling them for a good price, BUT you get a Sig 522 rifle for free with the purchase of the 556. So, I was going to sell my Smith 29-3 anyways and get another conceal carry but now I think I will put that towards one of these Sig combos. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Only Sig I have is one of there 1911 and it is excellent.

My wife is the only one not happy with my new find
:chop:

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are awesome! That is also a great deal. I've shot my brothers Sig 556 many times and I've had half a mind to try and trade into one myself. If you do some searching you'll be hard pressed to find a bad review on the 556. I cant speak on behalf of the 522 but I've yet to have a bad Sig experience.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the "1 of 2000" set about 5 weeks ago. I shot the 522 about 100 rds. I've only put 31 rds through the 556. It is a well built gun at a good price. Is it worlds better than a good AR? To some yes. I have though about trading the 556 for a Para Target Tactical but, I should give it time to grow on me. I like the 1 in 7 twist of the Sig but, I like the lighter weight and parts availablity of the Para. Profreedomokie

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this thread and downloaded the CDNN catalog only to find the 556's prices "POR". Anyone care to share the prices so I won't have to call?

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You buy the Sig 556 for 1400 something and you get a Sig 522 for free. I haven't gotten my order in yet, but I am really considering it. Supposed to be good for another week or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom