2010 Fort Benning 3 Gun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I need your help please. I really, really, really, want to shoot the 2010 Ft. Benning 3 gun match. This match is very popular and very difficult to get into! So they have established a sign in page that must be completed in order to secure a spot in the match. Here are the instructions on how to get into the match.

Please go to 2010 Fort Benning 3 Gun Match Sign In Page and you will see the Fort Benning 3 Gun sign in screen. The screen will not allow you to submit information before 9:30 PM Eastern Time (8:30 PM Central Time) on May 12, 2010. There is an official clock on the page – it is the Server Clock and will show Eastern Time for everyone. If you go there at 6:15 PM Pacific Time – The clock on the official page will display 9:15:00 PM – because that will be the Time on the server. Don't hit the submit button on May 12Th before 9:30:00 PM on the clock. The data collection is based on the server time.

The first 200 people to get their information submitted will get a slot in the match. If you would be so kind and help me I would recommend going to the site about 5 minutes prior to 8:30 PM (9:30 PM on the clock) on May 12Th to enter all of my information into the sign in page. Then a few seconds prior to 8:30 PM (9:30 PM on the clock) click and hold your left mouse button down over the "submit form" button on the page. To get the fastest submission you will need to try to time when that clock will roll over to to 9:30:00 and then let go of the mouse button.

If you care to give it a test run or two you can go to this test sign in page.

Fort Benning 3 Gun Test Sign In Page

My information is below.
First Name: Jesse
Last Name: Tischauser
Zip or Postal Code: 73034
Email Address: [email protected]

Please ensure that all of the information you enter is correct, especially the email address. If the information is not correct the submission will not count:(

With your help I am certain that I will make it in. Thanks OSA! Y'all are the best! :clap3:

PS If anybody else is planning to shoot and wants their name added to the second shooter list let us know and we can add your name to the 2nd Competitor information blocks.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aaaagh Fort Benning. The lost sweat I could tell you about. I swear the summers of 1984 and 85 had to been the hottest times on the face of the earth...sure felt like it in basic training then. Good Luck in your match. I would love the see Benning now. Old Harmony church is long gone...too bad.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strange. I looked up unethical in the dictionary today and it had a link to this thread.

Edited to add :)

Hardly! Linda told me some dude had over 37 different IP addresses register his name last year. I think the term you meant to use is gamer.

This forum is full of my friends so why can't they help me out? I know what the problem is, you want your name as the 2nd shooter don't you?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aaaagh Fort Benning. The lost sweat I could tell you about. I swear the summers of 1984 and 85 had to been the hottest times on the face of the earth...sure felt like it in basic training then. Good Luck in your match. I would love the see Benning now. Old Harmony church is long gone...too bad.

My dad was in the 82nd Airborne Division and shook Eisenhower's hand at Benning before he shipped out to Vietnam.

I am really looking forward to seeing that little bit of family military history. I just wish dad was still around to come and watch me shoot the match. He would think it was some pretty cool shi..stuff. I may have to break out a set of his old BDU's and wear one of the blouses with the AA patch to the match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom