Anybody ever try any Russian Tula 223 ammo???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabela has it for 215 per 1000. Includes dry box and shipping this month is 5 dollars.
Thanks
daddy-o

Oh, they also have 7.62 on sale also. Don't know anything about it, I've never used it.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Obamascare is over for now. The stuff's not selling so they have had to drop their prices. This is a good time to think of stocking up.
If the Dems finally realize their going to lose big time in Nov they may try to push some legislation thru in Sept.
That will make prices soar again.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow that's cheap! lol i wonder if they're the bullets that couldn't pass wolf's QC :)

Wolf's QC? Now that's an oxymoron! If its worse than Wolf is gotta be suspect. I hope it run sin my gun. The Wolf stuff was too weak to cycle my 20" rifle length AR but runs fine in my 18" rifle length. Either way I guess I won't be expecting anything better than 3-4 MOA out of it and won't be shooting it ay farther than 100 yards.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Obamascare is over for now. The stuff's not selling so they have had to drop their prices. This is a good time to think of stocking up.
If the Dems finally realize their going to lose big time in Nov they may try to push some legislation thru in Sept.
That will make prices soar again.

Hell I'm still stocked up from before. I hope to unstock the shelves with a little trigger time this summer:yelclap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom