Reloading supplies in OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That third generation place is outrageous! Over $200 more for the bulk pack of 55 grain Hornady's. Cross that one off the list.

If you are going to mail order, check out Wideners. For local stuff, Heartland does pretty good as does H&H.

Mike

I thought they were reasonably priced but I only looked at a few things on their website such as 6.5mm Hornday SST and Hornady brass in 6.5 Grendel. They're priced the same as Midway, so if you wanted to pick up something locally, I didn't think it was a bad deal.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get lead bullets from J&K in Moore. As for primers I don't use Magnum primers, I just use Large Pistol Primers.

For lead bullets J&K all the way. The hardest cleanest bullets I've worked with in that price range. And they've started carrying plated bullets as well.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the plug!

i was surprised by how reasonable cast boolits were at outdoor america. i thnk i gave around 12-13 for 44 and 45 last week. they were bags of 200. 9mm was just a little over $9.

Just don't shoot them very fast. I upset one of the salesmen awhile back when I dug my thumbnail into one of their bullets. He told me to quit "denting" their bullets. LOL

Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot about Outdoor America. I assume still the same location. Haven't been there in 10 plus years. I will also check H&H. They have always been higher, but typically have a good stock.

Please give me some contact info for J&K in Moore.

Once again, many thanks. Tim

See my sig line below. Feel free to call us any time! Thanks, Mitch

Latest posts

Top Bottom