Reloading supplies in OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny68

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to reload for my 44Mag again for the first time in 20 plus years. I usually by all my reloading components for shotgun and rifle from Gene Sears, but after waiting for a couple of months, they have no large pistol mag primers, 44 Mag brass, or 240 gr bullets. Were else in the OKC area stocks a selection of reloading supplies. Yes, I know at Bass Pro. Tried them. I need primers, brass, and some hard cast 240gr SWC. Just trying to avoid the hazmat fee on a sleeve of primers with online orders.

Any suggestions? Thanks, Tim

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to reload for my 44Mag again for the first time in 20 plus years. I usually by all my reloading components for shotgun and rifle from Gene Sears, but after waiting for a couple of months, they have no large pistol mag primers, 44 Mag brass, or 240 gr bullets. Were else in the OKC area stocks a selection of reloading supplies. Yes, I know at Bass Pro. Tried them. I need primers, brass, and some hard cast 240gr SWC. Just trying to avoid the hazmat fee on a sleeve of primers with online orders.

Any suggestions? Thanks, Tim

You can get lead bullets from J&K in Moore. As for primers I don't use Magnum primers, I just use Large Pistol Primers.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i was surprised by how reasonable cast boolits were at outdoor america. i thnk i gave around 12-13 for 44 and 45 last week. they were bags of 200. 9mm was just a little over $9.

tiny68

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot about Outdoor America. I assume still the same location. Haven't been there in 10 plus years. I will also check H&H. They have always been higher, but typically have a good stock.

Please give me some contact info for J&K in Moore.

Once again, many thanks. Tim

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For lead bullets J&K all the way. The hardest cleanest bullets I've worked with in that price range. And they've started carrying plated bullets as well.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That third generation place is outrageous! Over $200 more for the bulk pack of 55 grain Hornady's. Cross that one off the list.

If you are going to mail order, check out Wideners. For local stuff, Heartland does pretty good as does H&H.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom