Custom M&P Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cleaner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have an M&P that has been worked over by Accurate Iron? I looked at his site and there were a few pics but I wanted to see some more pictures of stipple jobs on the M&P's. I am wanting a Pro 9 so bad I can taste it. Would I be better off going with a lesser model and letting AI work it over for me?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not a bad price.

Heres a few.
[Broken External Image]

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_kensMP1.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_DSCN2860.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_public_20MandP_starburst3_1.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_public_20MandP_DSCN3267.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_public_20MandP_DSCN2882.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_public_20MandP_blkwidow1.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_public_20MandP_MPbrownrecluse2.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_MandP_public_20MandP_greenmp1.jpg

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeller, the red or pink one, what paint is that? It's actually a neat looking gun, and the paint has a neat iridescent look to it.

The green.... oh my. :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an M&P that Mike did up for IDPA Stock Service Pistol competition. Due to division restrictions, I couldn't let him do all the hi-speed frame work I would've liked. But I can tell you that all the little things I had him do to it that were SSP legal made it a completely different gun from the one I sent him. His work is worth every penny.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have two (kinda three) M&P's worked over by Mike. He does excellent work and we will be taking any future ones to him as well. I don't know any better recommendation I can give.