Suggestions on securing weapon when you have to leave it in your car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooting4Fun

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are times when my weapon has to be left in the car. So far I do not like this idea as I worry about someone breaking into the car and using my weapon.

I am looking for suggestions on how to better secure my weapon in car. Maybe an ammo can or metal box bolted through floor with a lock on it?

Jcb0501

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
that titan gun vault is pretty slick especially with the ammo attachment for people who dont have there concealed carry and have to have the ammo and gun separate.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the universal console vault, would work perfectly in my truck since I do not have a console in it. I would almost rather have an all in one drink holder/vault though seeing as I don't like the way my cupholders and have removed them, don't really like the vault and cloak two piece though. And it appears the universal only comes in a barrel lock form only and would prefer a combo lock of some sort.

elshadow001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paranoia Strikes Deep!

What others don't know is nothing to worry about.

I made a experiment! I put a $5 bill in plain sight, but not where people knew.

I did this at work! if someone had searched for the money they could have found it. Nobody knew it was there, and for 5 years I left it there. When I retired I put it back in my wallet, and to this day no one knew it was there.

So if someone doesn't know your weapon is there why should they bother it.

Don't ask, Don't tell! I think you should never have any problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom