New indoor gun range at OPS in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Randy
Are youy all having any problems with the city insp's over the range ?
A guy at work who's with RC said they had 5+ years of city insp problems ,a differnet insp each time with differnt item to red tag -ie sound poofing, backstop, restrooms, air handleing .

Randy Milligan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Randy
Are youy all having any problems with the city insp's over the range ?
A guy at work who's with RC said they had 5+ years of city insp problems ,a differnet insp each time with differnt item to red tag -ie sound poofing, backstop, restrooms, air handleing .

A few, I really don't know what they are though. I am not involved in the range project. I have to stay at the current location when the range opens. I know that the air handlers are being designed by the company installing the range equipment.

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring it on! Too many membership oriented ranges and not enough, pay and play daily rates for the public. I hope it's a reasonable daily rental, instead of having to buy a membership and still pay each time you use the range. I shoot at happy hollow, just because it's an inexpensive daily fee with no commitments, but it would be great to have an option to outdoor shooting when the weather sucks.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i will be looking forward to the range opening, i am a big fan of the OPS crew as others stated, always very helpful w/o the superiority complex found @ other local places.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring it on! Too many membership oriented ranges and not enough, pay and play daily rates for the public. I hope it's a reasonable daily rental, instead of having to buy a membership and still pay each time you use the range. I shoot at happy hollow, just because it's an inexpensive daily fee with no commitments, but it would be great to have an option to outdoor shooting when the weather sucks.

Yeah. I am about to take my girlfriend shooting for the first time, and I refuse to go anywhere that requires a membership. I am personally planning on heading down to OKC. Makes it a day trip, but also gets an indoor range that she would probably be more comfortable at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom