New indoor gun range at OPS in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to new ranges. I live less than a mile from Tulsa Firearms, but I've read more than enough bad press on them to just steer clear. Are they the only place locally that rents guns out? Would like my wife to try a few diff types before we decide what we're going to get her.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to new ranges. I live less than a mile from Tulsa Firearms, but I've read more than enough bad press on them to just steer clear. Are they the only place locally that rents guns out? Would like my wife to try a few diff types before we decide what we're going to get her.
You can go out to USSA. get a day pass and rent anything they have in the vault.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can go out to USSA. get a day pass and rent anything they have in the vault.

Thanks for the heads up. USSA looks like a super nice place, but from what I could find on their website(I *am* dealing with a mind numbing headache at the moment) I don't think I can afford to shoot there, even just occasionally. Someone mentioned Medlock's in Collinsville, and the short drive is worth it for the cost of spending some time at their range. Again, thanks for the info, I just don't think my salary can afford USSA :fullauto:

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. USSA looks like a super nice place, but from what I could find on their website(I *am* dealing with a mind numbing headache at the moment) I don't think I can afford to shoot there, even just occasionally. Someone mentioned Medlock's in Collinsville, and the short drive is worth it for the cost of spending some time at their range. Again, thanks for the info, I just don't think my salary can afford USSA :fullauto:

USSA day pass is $20

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA day pass is $20

I stand corrected. I did admit to being slightly incapacitated at the time I looked it up. I will check with them as well. I want to get the wife out tomorrow and rent a G26 to see if she'd be comfortable carrying it, and I need to put some rounds downrange myself. Do you have to shoot their ammo or can you bring your own?(sorry to go WAY off the original topic)

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stand corrected. I did admit to being slightly incapacitated at the time I looked it up. I will check with them as well. I want to get the wife out tomorrow and rent a G26 to see if she'd be comfortable carrying it, and I need to put some rounds downrange myself. Do you have to shoot their ammo or can you bring your own?(sorry to go WAY off the original topic)

shoot your own as far as i know... but they usually have ammo in case you run out :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom