Taurus Circuit Judge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Taurus Circuit Judge yet? While I do not have much use for a Judge handgun this looks interesting.

The Rossi Ranch hand looks like fun to especially for those that loved Zombie Land.

Attachments

• Circuit Judge.JPG
    Circuit Judge.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Rossi Ranch Hand.jpg
    Rossi Ranch Hand.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 133

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't seen one in the shop yet. Our Taurus rep says the wait is not over. Taurus if famous for releasing news about new guns about a year before they hit the shelves.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I first thought the circuit judge was cool, but then I realized that I couldn't think of any reason it would be useful.

Rather have that Rossi I think

Reaction score
The Taurus/ Rossi catalog shows the Circuit Judge as being available in either rifled or unrifled versions. But the problem (for me) is that the rifled version is *also* 18", not 16", as I read the catalog, anyway. Now, if I could get a 16" rifled one, then I'd probably do so - it looks pretty cool. Not interested in the .410 part, but a 16" .45 colt is a pretty sweet self-defense and all-purpose tool, as far as I am concerned.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Taurus/ Rossi catalog shows the Circuit Judge as being available in either rifled or unrifled versions. But the problem (for me) is that the rifled version is *also* 18", not 16", as I read the catalog, anyway. Now, if I could get a 16" rifled one, then I'd probably do so - it looks pretty cool. Not interested in the .410 part, but a 16" .45 colt is a pretty sweet self-defense and all-purpose tool, as far as I am concerned.

Brother- hacksaw, crowning cutter & a new Marbles shorty front ramp. Two hours work makes any of those little Rossis better.