The lonely Noob........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noober1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK guys......I'm taking a slight risk here; however, I believe the outcome could be quite awesome. I need a shooting buddy/buddies.....(and a job to boot) :w000t: I would love to go shooting but the last time I went was when I was 15 and I'm now 33. My funds are pretty low since I "use" to be in the financial industry, and now I'm just looking for a JOB. Which is itself kinda funny because I love finances but I also love working with my hands....and I have switched back and forth....side tracked there for min. ...

So, knowing that my funds are low and I wish not to be raped or taken advantage:gun1: of.....what do yo guys suggest? :drunk:

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Best way to do it, in my opinion, go to a match. Pistol or Rifle, there will be one that suits you, and there you can meet guys in a neutral setting.

As far as me......I'm kinda scared of you........JK!!!!

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK guys......I'm taking a slight risk here; however, I believe the outcome could be quite awesome. I need a shooting buddy/buddies.....(and a job to boot) :w000t: I would love to go shooting but the last time I went was when I was 15 and I'm now 33. My funds are pretty low since I "use" to be in the financial industry, and now I'm just looking for a JOB. Which is itself kinda funny because I love finances but I also love working with my hands....and I have switched back and forth....side tracked there for min. ...

So, knowing that my funds are low and I wish not to be raped or taken advantage:gun1: of.....what do yo guys suggest? :drunk:

See a therapist?

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish not to be raped or taken advantage:gun1: of.....what do yo guys suggest? :drunk:

I think that's a pretty strange thing to say,I'm kind of offended if it wasn't meant in jest.We're a pretty diverse group here,butt I don't think there are any violent criminals.If you're a woman,there are lots of them on here that shoot with us guys.Rapp sums it up correctly,go to a match,they'll welcome you.Go to the FGST thread,we'll welcome you.Come eat lunch or breakfast with us and go to a match. Steve

Noober1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that's a pretty strange thing to say,I'm kind of offended if it wasn't meant in jest.We're a pretty diverse group here,butt I don't think there are any violent criminals.If you're a woman,there are lots of them on here that shoot with us guys.Rapp sums it up correctly,go to a match,they'll welcome you.Go to the FGST thread,we'll welcome you.Come eat lunch or breakfast with us and go to a match. Steve

deliverance joke...
..come on now:violin:

Latest posts

Top Bottom