so ive never handled an M&P...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im thinking about getting one but want some opinions.. im not a fan of glocks and i love my Beretta and USPs. just wondering what the opinion on the street is... i know alot of people on here are all Glocked-Up so dont take offense.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a world of difference between a stock M&P, and one that olyeller has worked on. Try to find one that he's worked on. They are 2 different guns.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M&Ps are frickin' awesome. I own all 3 9mm variants.

GLOCKs and M&Ps dominate the USPSA production scene for good reason. I prefer the Smith because I like the trigger (once tuned), the ergos, the factory beavertail, etc. over the GLOCK.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should like the M&P. Very few who have put rounds through one say they didn't like it. Those are usually classified into two groups. 1911 lovers and Hi Point Lovers.

I've owned three M&P pistols 2 9mm and 1 40. I just can't give up my Glock 23. I've tried but I always come back.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's a world of difference between a stock M&P, and one that olyeller has worked on. Try to find one that he's worked on. They are 2 different guns.

Absolutely!

M&Ps are frickin' awesome. I own all 3 9mm variants.

GLOCKs and M&Ps dominate the USPSA production scene for good reason. I prefer the Smith because I like the trigger (once tuned), the ergos, the factory beavertail, etc. over the GLOCK.

What he said!

True story.

Yes indeedy!

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i do love 1911's but im looking for a new handgun in 9mm. and i think im leaning towards the M&P. might have to go pick one up. I dont know anyone locally that owns one so i might go to H&H and try one out

Latest posts

Top Bottom