10/22 Trigger Job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PD is right it's real easy with drop in parts and while you have it apart you can do some other mods to it. Check out Rimfire Central & GunTalk-Online for ideas and help. I think you will see the biggest change in the trigger when you change the hammer. Have fun.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are cake to do. No drop in parts required. Olyeller can do them call him for a price. Usually ends up around 2-21/2 lb.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other people around the OKC area that are really good at this? I know mike seems to stay busier than he wants to. I also know there are several reputable people I can mail off my group to. I just was hoping to find someone local. thanks

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eh, the whole point of a trigger job is being DIY, as far as cost savings go at least. I think the money you'll pay for a Smith's labor to mod the stock parts would be better spent buying Volquartsen drop-in parts.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eh, the whole point of a trigger job is being DIY, as far as cost savings go at least. I think the money you'll pay for a Smith's labor to mod the stock parts would be better spent buying Volquartsen drop-in parts.

I am with Nate on this. If you don't do it yourself spend the money on drop in parts.

I have done four of them on my own guns. I learned how on rimfirecentral.com!!

It isn't hard to do. Try it and if you mess it up then buy the drop in parts.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have done dozens of them and I agree that you cannot go wrong with the Volquartsen hammer and trigger set, Quality is better than using factory parts that are modified.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
U tube... I did mine, I slightly changed the angle on the hammer.
If you screw it up you can always buy new parts.

It is a very neat and simple control group,

Latest posts

Top Bottom