Who does the best trigger job on a 1911 in the city?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to get my Wilsons Trigger, Sear, Hammer, and Barrel Bushing fit in with a 4lb trigger pull.

I like going to H & H , been going there since I moved back from Vegas -love those guys.. And will continue to give them business.

HOWEVER,..

This is my baby ! (not to mention my carry gun)

So any feedback from those who have had their firearms sent to H & H for gunsmithing work would be GREATLY APPRECIATED IT!

or if you have .02$ about another shop, all input is good input!

Thanks,

-Will

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to get my Wilsons Trigger, Sear, Hammer, and Barrel Bushing fit in with a 4lb trigger pull.

I like going to H & H , been going there since I moved back from Vegas -love those guys.. And will continue to give them business.

HOWEVER,..

This is my baby ! (not to mention my carry gun)

So any feedback from those who have had their firearms sent to H & H for gunsmithing work would be GREATLY APPRECIATED IT!

or if you have .02$ about another shop, all input is good input!

Thanks,

-Will

Haha 3.75-4lbs *

lol. Ok ok ok no lower than about 3.75 lbs. Thats my cap for carry guns.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Barry Greyson in central OKC.
Olyeller (Accurate Iron) is in Jones if you're in NE OKC.
Really either will get you where you want it to be.
Both are on this forum, just send them a PM.
Both are great guys & outstanding Pistol Smiths.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why Wilson?

Either to the two gentlemen that Wall recommended are great, and you'll be happy with either of them.

Why not just buy a C&S or Nowlin kit that is already spec'ed at 4lbs? I think the quality of either of these is above the Wilson's.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't even send a Hi-Point to H&H to work on. Stay away. Just because someone has a certificate on the wall, doesn't make them a true gunsmith.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why Wilson?

Either to the two gentlemen that Wall recommended are great, and you'll be happy with either of them.

Why not just buy a C&S or Nowlin kit that is already spec'ed at 4lbs? I think the quality of either of these is above the Wilson's.

Because I have already collected the parts. :P
And I have had dealings with Wilsons parts and firearms, I trust them and dont mind paying a little extra for something I trust. No other real reason besides that.

I may look up the Dr. in Okc...

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wouldn't even send a Hi-Point to H&H to work on. Stay away. Just because someone has a certificate on the wall, doesn't make them a true gunsmith.

Yeah, I had work done there and when I got the gun back, it wasn't reassembled right. They made it right by me, but i'll never use them again for smith work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom