local shoots around the Seiling-NW Oklahoma area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JF/IDPA

New to the site!
Reaction score
I haven't heard of any in NW OKLA. I sure wish there was a place where IDPA matches could be held in that part of the state. My father currently drives from Camargo once a month to Tulsa to compete with me at USSA and/or Oil Capitol GC monthly matches. I hope to move back to the farm within the next two years and set up a range for IDPA, IPSC and steel challenge shooting so we could create more interest in that type of shooting.

JF/IDPA
SSP Sharpshooter
S&W M&P Pro 9MM

:osu

rebelmdb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I am with the Chain Ranch here in Canton. Feel free to call me at 580 886 5985. If we could get something figured out and some help we could possibly host some shoots. We have the ground just need some help in what would need to be done.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
in weatherford the Tin Star Shooting Range holds some competitions, gun sales, and open range with soon to come IDPA. The Firing Pin in Hinton is also a great place as well he hosts IDPA sometimes as well!

There are some great guys at the chain ranch and also have alot of great hunting and fishing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom