Fed's coming to OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's your story and you're stuck with it, er.., sticking to it.

lol. Actually, this is one time I am glad to see the feds coming. At the risk of getting locked in the closet, there seems to be at least a slight issue with some local law enforcement. Nothing POs me worse than a bad cop. They are the worst of the worst.

You wanna be a cop, fine, go be a cop. You wanna be a criminal, fine, go be a criminal. But being a cop and a criminal just makes things bad on all the good cops out there. (And I have to listen to it at home ... :explode:)

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Feds are going to ride this trumped-up "crisis" all the way until we aren't even able to do FTF transactions anymore. Cheering the feds on as they slowly take your rights away. Don't get me wrong, I would never be a straw purchaser for anyone. I just know that this is a subtle first step. They will reach their conclusion that they can't stop this "crisis" until all gun transactions have a paper trail, which will lead to the end of all private transactions.

You want to fix this "crisis", put up a f@!&'n wall!

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Feds are going to ride this trumped-up "crisis" all the way until we aren't even able to do FTF transactions anymore. Cheering the feds on as they slowly take your rights away. Don't get me wrong, I would never be a straw purchaser for anyone. I just know that this is a subtle first step. They will reach their conclusion that they can't stop this "crisis" until all gun transactions have a paper trail, which will lead to the end of all private transactions.

You want to fix this "crisis", put up a f@!&'n wall!

Gotta agree! Just another red herring from the Obama Justice Dept(Eric Holder,radical marxist) The weapons I have seen in the videos of captured arms were grenades, RPGs, full auto M16,s and full auto AK,s. I don,t think these were obtainable from regular gun dealers here in the US.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta agree! Just another red herring from the Obama Justice Dept(Eric Holder,radical marxist) The weapons I have seen in the videos of captured arms were grenades, RPGs, full auto M16,s and full auto AK,s. I don,t think these were obtainable from regular gun dealers here in the US.
What kicked this off was the OBN agent smuggling weapons to Mexico. IIRC many were .50 cal rifles

Latest posts

Top Bottom