given glock another chance...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im not a big glock fan, and some of you guys have told me the glock 36 i got dont do glock justice, so i bought a g26 and im gona give it a try:thumb: and see if it will "win me over", i havent shot it yet but just the feel i could see (maybe) carry'n it during work :o but its just not nice enuf to any other time,and "im sorry if i made any glock people mad in the making of this thread":sorry1:

xrd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing that makes a baby Glock feel better is an extended floor plate on the magazines. That extra place to put your finger gives it a much more traditional feel when shooting. I think so anyway. I have had 26 and 27 in the past and it helped.

x.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a G26 that i did a grip reduction on, it goes everywhere with me. Been the best feeling ccw i have ever had. I dont think ill ever get rid of it. And shoots just as good as my 17 at 10 yards.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing that makes a baby Glock feel better is an extended floor plate on the magazines. That extra place to put your finger gives it a much more traditional feel when shooting. I think so anyway. I have had 26 and 27 in the past and it helped.

x.

i was wondering if that was possible when i was playing with it before i bought it, iv got that on a couple of my other mags...:fullauto:

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I regretted every second of my life until today every time I think about that day when I sold my G26. I traded 1 of my G26 with a member on board and not long after I sold my other G26. I didn't know much about glock back then and I was dumb. But G26 is back on the list now, after I take care of everything and the wedding I will get a G26 again.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you are happy with the G26. I have tried them all and I still prefer the G17, but for every day carry I really like the S&W M&P9c. Mine is at Accurate Iron as I type this for a trigger job. Best of luck. Jim

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the reason i own a glock was so i could have something on me while i work, iv been self-employed for over 15 years and i drop, pagers, phones,ect. so my thought was since everyone talks about how rugged they are (even though i dont:tounge: care for the g36 i have) i figured since there were so many models i could find one i could tolerate and i gota say it will have its place but i think it will be :rubhands:great for what i want...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocks ain't suppossed to look good or feel good. They're suppossed to work. Period. They are simply a tool.

A gorgeous Smith & Wesson revolver or a beautiful 1911 is what you show your friends.

A Glock is what you show your enemies. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom