The wife got pulled over tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you folks thank the cop after he or she has given you a traffic ticket? It's amusing when they slap you with a fine, then bid you a good day or evening :wink2:

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
99% of them that I have met through the years have been great. The only one that was not was a very young cop down in TX many years ago. I think he believed the badge and gun made him God. He may still be in prison for all I know. :D

There has to be a story....please tell

The vast majority of my LEOs stops have been fine. There are a couple exceptions that were A-holes, but they are exceptions to what I usually experience. Always good to hear a positive story instead of the usual negative.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never understood why the same folks who piss and moan about cops not doing their jobs are the ones who give them the most trouble when they do do their jobs ... :screwy:

My roommate is one of those people, sadly..."Some ********* cop wrote me a ticket for no reason!" "What were you doing?" "I was only going 70!" "What was the speed limit?" "45!"

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My roommate is one of those people, sadly..."Some ********* cop wrote me a ticket for no reason!" "What were you doing?" "I was only going 70!" "What was the speed limit?" "45!"

My boyfriend before GC was that way. He could talk himself into a night or two of free room and board quicker than anyone I knew. Told him one time that if I ever got thrown in the pokey because of his mouth I'd kill him when I got out. Had several cops ask me why I was with the dullard. Looking back, for the life of me I cannot figure out why I put up with his **** for as long as I did. I still get butterflies when I see a particularly handsome biker but I LOVE me some JBT!!! LOL

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you sir!! You have a place in my sig line now!

And I, too, have witnessed folks turning a simple stop into a nightmarish ordeal. Never understood why the same folks who piss and moan about cops not doing their jobs are the ones who give them the most trouble when they do do their jobs ... :screwy:

Wish I could say something amazing to get my own space in someone's Sig : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom