Badshot Gun Show Purcell McClain County Expo center This weekend 21-22 SOLD OUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
We are SOLD OUT for our Purcell Sept. 21-22 show at the McClain County Expo center. We have a variety of vendors for this little show come on out if you have the time.

With hunting season right around the corner should be a great time to get what you need.

Thanks for the Support.
Matt & Pattie

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Small show, friendly vendors and staff. Not much to offer at the show. $30/lb for poweder, $56/thousand primers, lots of AR's. We were charge $8 at the door even though we had OSA + gun discount, which would be $7, oh well. Did manage to get a little F.I.E. pistol sold.

Door fee was too high for the size of show.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday and the admission was $9.00. Smallest show I've ever been to. What few items I was interested in were priced at 3-4 times what they were really worth.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that thought that. I did go to the superdave show today and picked up the same primers for $30 per thousand. Winchester brand, in good condition. the wife and I love to go to gun shows but getting over charged for entry to see table after table of seriously over priced stuff is enough to keep us away from shows like this.

The panic is over. and it's a buyers market. I was laughably insulted by an offer of $650 for the AR10 I was carrying (brought it for the discount I didn't get). I think the words "you're" and "Nuts" were in my reply. I have to believe he wasn't serious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom