1st Amendment Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one has answered my question. Why aren't we allowed to say what we want here? We have a first amendment right to say what we want in America and it is un-American and against God and against the Constitution to oppress our free speech
I will answer your question.

Because we are a guest on a private forum. Much like being in someone's house or business. As such you have the right to say what you want but just like someone's home or business you may find yourself being quickly removed for freely speaking. For example, if somebody comes on my property and runs their mouth in a manner I dislike then I will remove them. By force if necessary.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No one has answered my question. Why aren't we allowed to say what we want here? We have a first amendment right to say what we want in America and it is un-American and against God and against the Constitution to oppress our free speech

"Give ear to those who are rulers over you, and do as they say: for they keep watch over your souls, ready to give an account of them; let them be able to do this with joy and not with grief, because that would be of no profit to you." Hebrews 13:17

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No one here is denying your free speech...we just choose not to listen. The Constitution guarantees free speech, but I don't recall anything in the Bible where God advocates free speech at all.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Give ear to those who are rulers over you, and do as they say: for they keep watch over your souls, ready to give an account of them; let them be able to do this with joy and not with grief, because that would be of no profit to you." Hebrews 13:17

I never thought of it like that. So are you saying the owners is an agnet of the Lord God who put them in this position to watch over us as we struggle with what is happening to our country? How can we trust them and no they are truly an angel from God and not of Lucifer? Remember, Lucifer appears as an Angel of Light!!!

I am confused and don't know what to believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom