Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure... there are some people who will find fault with anything a cop does no matter what. Then there are those who will go to extraordinary lengths and go into massively tortured justifications in order to defend the actions of almost any cop. There are also some who believe that you are biased against cops if you don't treat them as if different standards of morality apply to them, and simply apply the same standards to their actions as you would any other human being.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick will respond later. Right now, he's fostering his energies with deep and profound Rem sleep. And even though I'm not a real doctor, I recommend that for everybody.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick will respond later. Right now, he's fostering his energies with deep and profound Rem sleep. And even though I'm not a real doctor, I recommend that for everybody.

He's having visions of cops holding him face down over a rail while Dr Obi Juan Cannabis is fisting his bung hole as if there is looking for the toy in a box of Cap N Crunch.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's having visions of cops holding him face down over a rail while Dr Obi Juan Cannabis is fisting his bung hole as if there is looking for the toy in a box of Cap N Crunch.
Well, that could or not be true. I caint speak for him. He'll be along about five hours from now.Let him speak for hisself [horrible belch here]

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure... there are some people who will find fault with anything a cop does no matter what. Then there are those who will go to extraordinary lengths and go into massively tortured justifications in order to defend the actions of almost any cop. There are also some who believe that you are biased against cops if you don't treat them as if different standards of morality apply to them, and simply apply the same standards to their actions as you would any other human being.

You mean like someone saying that forcing another person to go to a doctor, get a finger stuck up their butt, x-rays, laxatives, given a sedative and a colonoscopy is rape? Sounds more like my wife. Seriously you could never get a rape conviction on that and I doubt you could get any other real rape victim to call it rape either.

Then saying they fabricated evidence because of the dog being out of certification for 2 years is another huge stretch. Tainted evidence, yes. Questionable evidence, yes. Some dumba$$ cops, yes. Fabricated evidence, NO! They did not make or plant evidence.

The exaggeration in this thread is what is killing me and make some of the guys look like they believe the only good cop is a dead cop. Blast them for what they did, do not blow it all out of proportion.

As for Iggy and S4F, you two are the people talking about catching me on the side of the road and sticking things up my butt. I had another old pervert develop an unnatural fixation with my tender little tushie 40 some years ago. You two worry me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, what do think frabricated means?

No idea what frabricated means. :D

Fabricated on the other hand means made. Fabricated homes, fabricated steel products, etc. The cops in this case did not make the evidence. They did use questionable means to gather evidence and should be held accountable for that. Frankly even if this dogs certification had not expired it probably would have still hit on the seat. It would have been wrong but I think it would have. We do not know if the guy had his stash sitting there 30 minutes before or if a Taco Grande was there, or if the guy was farting meth. The point is, we do not know!

Let me put it this way, if a guy was arrested with a joint and a gun on him while picking up his kid from school, should people be saying a drug fiend was planning a school shooting? No. He broke the law and made some stupid mistakes and he should pay for it, but it should not be made into something it is not.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No idea what frabricated means. :D

Fabricated on the other hand means made. Fabricated homes, fabricated steel products, etc. The cops in this case did not make the evidence. They did use questionable means to gather evidence and should be held accountable for that. Frankly even if this dogs certification had not expired it probably would have still hit on the seat. It would have been wrong but I think it would have. We do not know if the guy had his stash sitting there 30 minutes before or if a Taco Grande was there, or if the guy was farting meth. The point is, we do not know!

Let me put it this way, if a guy was arrested with a joint and a gun on him while picking up his kid from school, should people be saying a drug fiend was planning a school shooting? No. He broke the law and made some stupid mistakes and he should pay for it, but it should not be made into something it is not.

There was no tangible evidence, they had a guy who's posture made him appear to be clenching his butt cheeks and a non-certified drug dog hit on his driver's seat. What part of that evidence isn't fabricated? The cops lied to the judge to get a warrant.

What law did this man break that justified the abuse he suffered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom