Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wait until all hell has broken loose to release that type of information? Because it is likely BS. They would have released that info immediately. If Brown hit him hard enough to fracture the eye socket, he would have been concussed at best. I have had experience with this, adrenaline only get's you so far. It would have been unlikely that the officer would have been able to even see well enough to point the gun, much less hit him 6 times. Blurred and double vision are the first, immediate symptoms, and that does not go away within a few minutes, it takes a long time, depending on the severity of the fracture.

Sorry, but you're incorrect here. Just saying. This in no way whatsoever prevents events from happening in just the way that the police department reported. I'm not saying they did... just that this doesn't disprove them at all.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or how about until a criminal opens fire on the police, they put the rifkes further back in the line. Get those bozo wanna be's off the roof of the van.

Almost every news source has been reporting the Cops outnumber the protesters tonight. Right now CNN says there are about 200 people on the streets and most want to go home.....yet the PD has them "contained" and wont allow them out.

I know this is a law enforcement tactic. Its BS. If your not "credentialed" media you are subject to arrest. What horseshi+.

Not the point I addressed. I wouldn't point in on anyone not pointing a weapon at me, but I'd damn sure have an AR! :(

This is complete BS! As a journalist, I would force the cops to arrest me for not returning to the media corral. They do not have the right to violate the 1st amendment. Total BS and all of these media guys are following along! That pisses me off to no end.

I have not seen any violent protestors, but I have certainly seen some Mraps rolling slow with a crap ton of heavily armed militia-cops dragging away people who are exercising their constitutional rights!

As I've stated, there probably should be some federal indictments handed down when this is all sorted out. :(

I watched quite a bit of live feed tonight, didn't see anything thrown at cops, no looting, no violence of any kind. But I did see people arrested for peaceful protesting and the freedom of the press restricted.

If that happened and there are no additional facts not in evidence, then let the indictments roll.

Yep I agree bout the old part. 20 years ago, ida wanted to go to Ferguson, now I protest in the AC, eat egg sammichs n sit in my underwear.

So you're sorta lika an Oklahoma version of Al Sharpton... :)

Here is an interesting opinion piece by Fred Reed, that I think holds more than a grain of truth, specifically about white cops shooting black youth.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson.shtml

Tell me that piece was satire and in the last paragraph he said "Nah, just kidding...", because I couldn't finish that racist diatribe. :(

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry, but you're incorrect here. Just saying. This in no way whatsoever prevents events from happening in just the way that the police department reported. I'm not saying they did... just that this doesn't disprove them at all.

I dont think hes totally incorrect. The timing and release of facts and reports are 100% controlled by Ferguson PD. They are following a very set publicity plan. There is a proven method they are following by releasing information. They are in complete control......and they should be held responsible and accountable.

It aint the citizens who are playing games, its the city Govt and Ferguson PD.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont think hes totally incorrect. The timing and release of facts and reports are 100% controlled by Ferguson PD. They are following a very set publicity plan. There is a proven method they are following by releasing information. They are in complete control......and they should be held responsible and accountable.

It aint the citizens who are playing games, its the city Govt and Ferguson PD.

What I'm talking about is the claim that an orbital blowout fracture would almost assuredly result in a concussion and physical inability to perform (shoot accurately) in the manner claimed by the police. Strictly the medical/physical injury aspect. You can have an orbital blowout without a concussion - happens quite frequently, actually. I don't know or care anything about how they released information, that's not my issue.

And I'm not being snarky, just trying to shed light on the medical portion. Blowout fractures are frequently associated with significant head trauma, but just as frequently are isolated injuries. They ARE, however indicative of a significant blow applied - not just a "struggle".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom