Canibalism......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uh no. I have some irrational fear of cannibalism or being cannibalized. I do not approve of anyone eating me, if you do I hope you get terrible indigestion, the drizziling shits for months afterwards and have to carry a green bucket everywhere you go. this whole thread just freaks me out
:uhh: If for some reason I ate people meat, refer to card 33 I'd be the subject at that point. LOL

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why wait? And you probably already know this, but back strap is low in fat content. I would think a full thigh, cleaned with skin on, would cook up slowly on the smoker pretty good, and not be as dry. Getcha a fat looter, a sharp knife, and some hickory and you're set.

Let the organs go to waste? :laugh6:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The book about the Brazilian soccer team that crashed in the Andes is a must read if you really want to learn what emotions a human has to go through when the decision is made to live or die by resorting to canibalism.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uh no. I have some irrational fear of cannibalism or being cannibalized. I do not approve of anyone eating me, if you do I hope you get terrible indigestion, the drizziling shits for months afterwards and have to carry a green bucket everywhere you go. this whole thread just freaks me out
:uhh: If for some reason I ate people meat, refer to card 33 I'd be the subject at that point. LOL

:rotflmao: OMG ... :shocked: Something we don't agree on ... :scratch: I'm in shock ... :P OK ... I'll make sure nobody eats you ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom