‘Amazing Disrespect:’ Video Shows US Women’s Soccer Team Letting American Flag Drop to Ground

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my favorite Rapinoe pics, especially that it's photoshopped

66036523_457701401630083_862051707842985984_n.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that she wasn't goin' to no F'n White House and she again used the F word on live TV with MSNBC and they had to apologize for her language. And it's not faux outrage, I can still choose my friends and who I watch on TV.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The girl flat out dropped it like it was nothing. She obviously has zero respect for the flag and what it represents. I won’t touch a flag to the ground when I am by myself. That is how much respect I have for it. Both my grandpas are dead and both were army Vets. Both were in combat. I know what it meant to them too.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://news.ntd.com/amazing-disres...ting-american-flag-drop-to-ground_353608.html
‘Amazing Disrespect:’ Video Shows US Women’s Soccer Team Letting American Flag Drop to Ground
By Zachary Stieber July 8, 2019

..."Another player rushed to grab the flag off the ground as Rapinoe, Long, and a third player faced fans and celebrated.

That player was identified as Kelley O’Hara."...

Here's another link from FOX:
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/allie-long-kelley-ohara-womens-world-cup-2019-celebration-flag

Isn’t there a Malaysia Airlines Flight scheduled out of Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport that this team needs to catch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom