‘Biggest Iceberg Evah’ Story Is Just More Climate Fake News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point in the game (for me) the future is in the hands of the youth. It's in their hands now. I can agree or disagree and it makes as much sense as arguing with a post. It ain't my call.
I do think that everyone has dug in. It's an "I'm completely right and you're completely wrong" thing. Most of the truth in in the middle somewhere, but no one dares to go there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point in the game (for me) the future is in the hands of the youth. It's in their hands now. I can agree or disagree and it makes as much sense as arguing with a post. It ain't my call.
I do think that everyone has dug in. It's an "I'm completely right and you're completely wrong" thing. Most of the truth in in the middle somewhere, but no one dares to go there.
I have zero problem going to the truth. The warmers have not presented the proof. Fish are not swimming in times square in NYC, and
we don't have glaciers covering North America.
It's a bad subject for America and the world because of the politics and the money that the warmers have invested to create this climate of sudden earth death. It's all tied to the money. Wind farms would fail if not for government subsidies, solar power is a total loser without gov subsidies. The cost to dispose of those solar cells responsibly far outweighs the benefit of owning one. That being said, I have several. Keeps my tractor's batteries semi charged so when I need to start them, its not such a chore.
The warmers like to say that coal is dead. Under Obama it was declining, but now its increasing. Some folks post graphs of declines in employment as proof that coal is declining, but a large part of that beyond obama is that mining is going more technology vs a pick axe and a man swinging it.
A lot of mining now involves an operator on the surface running a mining tool remotely like a drone.
In the interest of human safety, that's a good deal. They don't need to carry the canary in a cage into the mine any more to check for good air.

Per your post, we need these kids to have the truth, not the false truth of the warmers.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read up on the history of spherical earth denialism, and heliocentric solar system denialism, and you'll find why you're wrong. The sailors, mariners, and religious folk had seemingly reasonable and logical explanations for their observations...but they were very, very wrong indeed.

Perhaps the same for some scientists and authors of scientific papers?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really? You just attempted to put me in a box again with that statement.

I look forward to you explaining the falsification of global climate that we have exposed on this forum as well as other skeptics. If anybody is a denier, it's those that blindly follow the erroneous findings of "scientists" that are bought and sold with government grants to continue a narrative and can't admit to the truth that the science is flawed and cannot be proved.
Your attempt to put yourself in the upper stratosphere of the mountain of evidence, most of which has been proven false, reflects on the fact that you deny that there might actually be something wrong with the whole concept. Who is the denier?
I'm reminded of the lemmings falling into the sea when on their migration when it comes to the warming or cooling, or whatever the flavor of the day is.
There are always a few of them that think falling into the ocean is stupid.

You just proved how gullible you are and you don't even know it. The whole lemmings into the sea thing was BS. They forced them off the cliff.

The top nature hoax — according to Animal Planet, the popular TV channel created by the BBC and Discovery Communications — is the suicidal nature of lemmings. Many people today, influenced by films such as the early Walt Disney documentaries of the 1950s and 1960s, still believe that on the Arctic tundra, lemmings running to a cliff and flinging themselves off is one of those flukes of nature...Watch the first video segment below, from the 1958 Walt Disney documentary, White Wilderness, Part II. In great part, it’s how the lemming-suicide myth began. In the second video, you’ll see how similar film footage was created. Captured lemmings were placed on a turntable to simulate the migration and chased over a cliff into the sea.

You're a lemming and don't even know it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

While I agree with your premise, I unfortunately have to also agree that the majority have dug in, including the scientists. The hyperbole on this topic has literally reached biblical proportions in some cases. It undermines credibility. All I really want are some even remotely close facts and figures on who, what, where, when, how and why. I can't get them because the people who should be producing them have claimed victory and planted their flag without ever answering these questions. Now anyone asking for them are "Deniers of TRUTH!". It's a sad state of affairs for sure. :(

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I agree with your premise, I unfortunately have to also agree that the majority have dug in, including the scientists. The hyperbole on this topic has literally reached biblical proportions in some cases. It undermines credibility. All I really want are some even remotely close facts and figures on who, what, where, when, how and why. I can't get them because the people who should be producing them have claimed victory and planted their flag without ever answering these questions. Now anyone asking for them are "Deniers of TRUTH!". It's a sad state of affairs for sure. :(
Well said.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have zero problem going to the truth. The warmers have not presented the proof. Fish are not swimming in times square in NYC, and
we don't have glaciers covering North America.
It's a bad subject for America and the world because of the politics and the money that the warmers have invested to create this climate of sudden earth death. It's all tied to the money. Wind farms would fail if not for government subsidies, solar power is a total loser without gov subsidies. The cost to dispose of those solar cells responsibly far outweighs the benefit of owning one. That being said, I have several. Keeps my tractor's batteries semi charged so when I need to start them, its not such a chore.
The warmers like to say that coal is dead. Under Obama it was declining, but now its increasing. Some folks post graphs of declines in employment as proof that coal is declining, but a large part of that beyond obama is that mining is going more technology vs a pick axe and a man swinging it.
A lot of mining now involves an operator on the surface running a mining tool remotely like a drone.
In the interest of human safety, that's a good deal. They don't need to carry the canary in a cage into the mine any more to check for good air.

Per your post, we need these kids to have the truth, not the false truth of the warmers.
Warmers....Ha! Love it.
I agree with truth, regardless if it's harshness. I wish a newspaper would commit itself to providing absolute truth with multiple sources for verification and accountability. I think it would make a fortune.
Report the truth only and eventually you get credibility. From credibility you get trust and from trust you get readership and profit.
Wow. Profiting from the truth....that's novel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom