‘GHOST OWNERS’ MAY BE TIED TO QUARTER OF OKLAHOMA MEDICAL MARIJUANA BUSINESSES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owners of the electronic voting machines are not allowing access to their code, they claim it's a trade secret. We all know that's BS. Until they have documented, paper trails of every piece of code running the vote counting hardware we can't trust our election process.
As long as the lap dog news media, ALL OF IT IN THIS COUNTRY, including Fox News, when the chips are down, is in the pocket of the Democratc Party and whom ever controls them, they can make the ignorate masses beleive anything they choose, no matter how ridiculous it is!! I suspect Communist China is in control of ALL OUR NEWS MEDIA, HAVE BOUGHT CONTROLING INTREST IN STOCKS IN ALL SEVEN NEWS MEDIA CORP. AND IF THAT IS TRUE, GOOD LUCK TO US!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then what? Crawl intyo the corner and whine? OUR FATHER ARE WATCHING, DON"T SHAME YOURSELF!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who said I wasn’t voting. Maybe you’re not familiar with what Stalin said. “It doesn’t matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes.”

I was listening to the news yesterday. I believe it was on Fox. Compared to 2020 there is almost 2 times more the amount of registered absentee votes. Something like 50 million, and it’s like 98% Democrat. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see us winning with mail out fraud

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said I wasn’t voting. Maybe you’re not familiar with what Stalin said. “It doesn’t matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes.”

I was listening to the news yesterday. I believe it was on Fox. Compared to 2020 there is almost 2 times more the amount of registered absentee votes. Something like 50 million, and it’s like 98% Democrat. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see us winning with mail out fraud
I know, but we overwhelmed the 2016 rigged election, and the 2020 rigged election! Remember Crooked Hillary's reaction in 2016, and they had to shut down the vote count in ALL FIVE SWING STATES, THE WOULD DECIDE THE ELECTION IN 2020, TO PREVENT A REPEAT OF 2016, REMEMBER? If enough people will VOTE, we can do that again, ONLY THIS TIME WE MUST DEMAND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE! THEY WANT US TO THINK IT'S HOPELESS, BUT F*** THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, but we overwhelmed the 2016 rigged election, and the 2020 rigged election! Remember Crooked Hillary's reaction in 2016, and they had to shut down the vote count in ALL FIVE SWING STATES, THE WOULD DECIDE THE ELECTION IN 2020, TO PREVENT A REPEAT OF 2016, REMEMBER? If enough people will VOTE, we can do that again, ONLY THIS TIME WE MUST DEMAND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE! THEY WANT US TO THINK IT'S HOPELESS, BUT F*** THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Democrats will do what Democrats do. Shady shite will happen. Time will tell. True, The Democrats were not expecting the turn out of 2016. They were ready for 2020 and they will be this time in 2022. They have contingency plans. Lots of pre-filled out ballots that aren’t folded or have envelopes. Probably more traveling luggage cases stuffed underneath tables waiting for some made up emergency. Probably more box vans to show up in the middle of the night full of ballots.

Have you ever heard of the battle of Athens in Tennessee? It’s a neat part of history worth looking up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom