• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City đź”´đź”´**NEW CMMG RESOLUTE MK47(AKA MUTANT) 16.1” 7.62x39 WITH UPGRADES**đź”´đź”´

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZacharyMartin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
2000$
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Caliber
7.62x39
**NEW CMMG RESOLUTE MK47(AKA MUTANT) 16.1” 7.62x39 WITH UPGRADES**

From CMMG’s website:

It’s an AR! It’s an AK! It’s… a little of both? Originally released to the world in 2014, the CMMG® Mk47™ combines the best elements of two of the most iconic firearm platforms in the world. Chambered in 7.62x39mm, the Mk47 accepts most conventional AK47 style magazines to ensure more reliable cartridge feeding and employs AR15 controls and modularity.
When it comes to the platform, Mk47 is a unique mid-size hybrid that uses larger more robust components in a scaled-down form factor, like our PowerBolt Technology, for maximum durability without the unnecessary bulk and weight of the larger Mk3(AR10/LR308) platform for 7.62x39mm.
When full-size rifles are too cumbersome and pistols/SBRs don’t deliver the long-range ballistic performance you need, the CMMG RESOLUTE line of carbine length rifles is the answer. Fitted with the suite of ZEROED parts and accessories as well as our legendary RIPSTOCK, the RESOLUTE is the rifle that’s never out of place.

Comes with:

*Primary Arms MD-25 ACSS red dot with anti reflection device, with available Holosun HM3x magnifier (Can add on for $150)

*Ambidextrous charging handle from CMMG specifically for the Mk47

*Guissele G2S 2 stage trigger

*CMMG’s “RIPSTOCK”

*CMMG’s Muzzle Brake

*1 AK Magpul Magazine 7.62x39

-These are essentially unobtanium, CMMG currently has these back ordered 8+ months

-Essentially new, Only about 10 rounds shot through it to zero optic. Great shooter, good for hunting hogs, deer, coyote’s, etc

-No trades, sale only

-Any potential buyer must be 18+, able to legally buy a firearm, and must be willing to sign a bill of sale and present ID

-Prefer to sell to established member with good rating, feedback stats, etc

$2000 - Easily $2400 value with the upgrades

Attachments

• ABDC3AA4-0F1A-41F2-8D41-986EC897AAB5.jpeg
    ABDC3AA4-0F1A-41F2-8D41-986EC897AAB5.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Did CMMG ever fix issues with steel magazines jamming?
I’m not aware of those issues.. most likely they were in the early models.
I’m not aware of those issues.. most likely they were in the early models.
mine runs all chinese mags and hungarian tanker mags, magpul mags, and some from I think poland or some other AK loving country I cannot recall. Mine has an AGB and a tubbs flat wire recoil spring, it runs fast and smooth. I love it. I love AKs but I think these will shoot just a little more accurately (even against a Rifle Dynamics or other custom). Keyword think.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have Chinese, Hungarian, Polish, Serbian, West German and another hodge podge of mags, All of them steel. None of them work in my Mutant. Hopefully, they have fixed the issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom