0 MOA Steel Base wanted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a 0 MOA scope base for my bergara .270....... I slapped a 20 moa base on it and I am having trouble with my scope bottoming out....... .I've never had this happen.... and yes I've taken the scope back to mechanical zero and re mounted it and had the exact same results.

So I have decided to take the 20 MOA base off and put a 0 MOA base on it.... but all the rage now is the 20 MOA bases....... can't seem to find a regular 0 moa base.

Any suggestions.....

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought an EGW 0 MOA base for a Tikka off ebay earlier today. I looked at a lot of places but found them cheaper on eBay.

A lot of folks today fancy themselves to be “long range shooters”, so I think that’s the reasoning for so many people are setting up their rifles with 20 MOA bases. Then they get on message boards and complain that their scopes won’t adjust down far enough.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I bought an EGW 0 MOA base for a Tikka off ebay earlier today. I looked at a lot of places but found them cheaper on eBay.

A lot of folks today fancy themselves to be “long range shooters”, so I think that’s the reasoning for so many people are setting up their rifles with 20 MOA bases. Then they get on message boards and complain that their scopes won’t adjust down far enough.
Well I've been shooting long enough to know when a scope will not adjust far enough.......it was simply something I had laying around...... and did not want to buy something else. But it will not work together. Thanks for the heads up.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I've been shooting long enough to know when a scope will not adjust far enough.......it was simply something I had laying around...... and did not want to buy something else. But it will not work together. Thanks for the heads up.
I wasn’t referring to you or inferring that you were one of ”those” people. I was just answering the question as to why 20 MOA bases are all the rage.
For the record, I had a hard time finding a 0 MOA base for my Tikka.

Latest posts

Top Bottom