'03 Xterra ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that's awesome. I went through a phase back in... ohh... had to have been '07 or '08 where I REALLY wanted on of those. I looked at several on the lot and ran the numbers a bunch of times, but it wasn't in the cards. I would still like to have one, they look like they would be a lot of fun.

<edit> I used to want an Isuzo Rodeo, too.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It needs new tires (next week when I get paid) and the driver's side seat needs to be redone, so I'll probably redo the entire interior but Grumpy changed out all the fluids for me and it is a smooth, smooth ride. I don't usually get excited over a vehicle, but this one will be mine if Grumpy ever leaves me for the cute little dispatcher he talks to every day. :hey3:

look at all terrain tires like Goodyear duratracs, bfgoodrich ko2’s, etc if you are going to have it off-road at all and want it to not be super loud on pavement.

https://treadconnection.com/all-terrain-tires/

I wanted an xterra when they came out as I was in high school. I always have liked the looks of them.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
look at all terrain tires like Goodyear duratracs, bfgoodrich ko2’s, etc if you are going to have it off-road at all and want it to not be super loud on pavement.

I wanted an xterra when they came out as I was in high school. I always have liked the looks of them.
Just one guy's input...

Every set of Goodyear Wranglers I ever owned had tread separation problems eventually.

It has been a while now, but I have vowed to never buy another Goodyear product because of my past experience with them.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one guy's input...

Every set of Goodyear Wranglers I ever owned had tread separation problems eventually.

It has been a while now, but I have vowed to never buy another Goodyear product because of my past experience with them.

I’ve had zero issues on my Jeep Wrangler. Love the duratracs.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We're putting the BFGoodrich's on it. He thinks he's gonna do some offroading. In MY vehicle. Yeah. I wish him all the luck with that. Maybe I should paint it pink and put lace curtains in the windows. :lookaroun

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're putting the BFGoodrich's on it. He thinks he's gonna do some offroading. In MY vehicle. Yeah. I wish him all the luck with that. Maybe I should paint it pink and put lace curtains in the windows. :lookaroun

Just put a sticker on the back window --- "Yeah, it's really her truck."

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frilly pink lace curtains alone should do the trick. And maybe a few heart decals (also pink) on the windows... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom