05/15/2022 Another Mass Shooting. This time at a California Church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Election year? No, these folks have no idea of elections or candidates.

Video games, politics, attitude altering substances (drugs, alcohol, bacon) on every corner, pockets of poor parenting, hatred being "contributed" on every social media venue, and then we throw in easy access to instruments of harm, whatever can be found. And yes, firearms are easy to get and you can kill more people in less time.

In virtually every event like this, there is past actions which were strong indicators of future actions. School councilors find violent papers, etc, law enforcement is called, their hands are tied because nothing has happened yet, and then when it does, we say "yup, I knew something like this would happen". So "Red Flag" laws are proposed, and they fail to include due-process (which wouldn't work anyway since courts are so overloaded). We get all riled up about "what part of shall not infringe do you not understand", and then some innocent folks end up having their right to life infringed, and then we start the process all over again.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Election year? No, these folks have no idea of elections or candidates.

Video games, politics, attitude altering substances (drugs, alcohol, bacon) on every corner, pockets of poor parenting, hatred being "contributed" on every social media venue, and then we throw in easy access to instruments of harm, whatever can be found. And yes, firearms are easy to get and you can kill more people in less time.

In virtually every event like this, there is past actions which were strong indicators of future actions. School councilors find violent papers, etc, law enforcement is called, their hands are tied because nothing has happened yet, and then when it does, we say "yup, I knew something like this would happen". So "Red Flag" laws are proposed, and they fail to include due-process (which wouldn't work anyway since courts are so overloaded). We get all riled up about "what part of shall not infringe do you not understand", and then some innocent folks end up having their right to life infringed, and then we start the process all over again.
Video Games? Really? This tired old addage like humans weren't garbage for millennia prior to video games? By that logic I should probably be closely watched considering all the FPS style games I play. Come on now.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sounds like you are not aware of the current versions of games. Body count is the name of the game. It isn’t one thing, it’s all of this together, and then we add all the hatred from the various political extremes. Yes, even the way some translate “ you’ll have to fight like hell”. Everyone’s getting mad these days. Shoot, look at some of the extremes we post on here.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

Ya’ll can crucify me if you want, I don’t care. Red Flag laws are a good idea, but workable, expedient and with due process. So far the laws I’ve seen have none of those. Without those they are just more infringements on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th amendments.

I get “shall not be infringed” but when you’ve got individuals threatening school shootings and the like, convicted domestic abusers, etc they should forfeit their right to bear arms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom