05/15/2022 Another Mass Shooting. This time at a California Church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really think some of y’all are far too emotional. You’re letting emotion dictate things.

Yep. It's the American way. Didn't used to be but it is now.

This has permeated every issue in our society. Just watch a national news broadcast. It doesn't matter which one because they all do it. Every one will end with some touchy, feely, inspirational, emotion boosting story of some sort. Our society has become too pussified and that's a fact. But on the bright side no mean tweets! So it's all good right?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News reports he is a “Las Vegas Man”. They only print the shooter’s race when they are white. The Coulter rule in full effect.
To be fair, they state him being a Chinese immigrant almost immediately in the article. You are right in that they hide black regularly. It's almost like the liberal run media is racist. *Gasp*

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Public punishment in quick fashion would solve a lot of this. Most of these nuts know that the system is in their favor. If reality was in their face, they might possibly give it a second thought.
Theft isn't much of an issue in Muslim countries where the right hand of the thief is cut off forcing them to use the "unclean" hand they wipe their arse with to eat, so I'm onboard with this.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...just-how-over-the-edge-dems-have-gone-n565598
Dr. Cheng heroically gave his life to help others and five others were wounded, and to Swalwell, it’s just an opportunity to try to use against Republicans, even if there isn’t any sense or logic to such claims.
I can't be lost on the masses that Biden didn't go to NYC when Frank James shot 10 people, or Laguna Woods where David Chou shot 6, killing one, or any random weekend in Chicago when dozens are killed or injured in their weekly violence fests, but he's gone to Buffalo?

This isn't about "gun violence" or violence against minorities. It's specifically about white on black crime, because that has the highest points value on the wokeness scale. He can stump for gun bans and pander for special interest votes at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I detest all three of these shooters and hope they get the worst punishment possible. I just can't stand the identity politics BS that goes along with these tragedies.

Kudos to Dr. Cheng and Aaron Salter for their heroic actions in these shootings. There's no telling how many lives they saved on those fateful days. They light the way in dark times and I hope others emulate their heroism should the need arise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom