1/2-28 thread protector in Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find 1/2-28 thread protector in Tulsa? I called Advance Combat they are out. Call Fatboy no answer. Anybody else got any ideas?

Thanks

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Tulsa was probably lost in the title and the original post. If only I had a lathe. I do know a guy but well hes an hour away. I got one coming from Ebay but was trying to find one LO CA LEE as in TULSA.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know Tulsa was probably lost in the title and the original post. If only I had a lathe. I do know a guy but well hes an hour away. I got one coming from Ebay but was trying to find one LO CA LEE as in TULSA.

I saw it, I have spares, but honestly this isn't a "need it to shoot" item. If you have to have one I could loan you one until the EBAY part comes in.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can steal one off a different rifle. Thanks for the offer. Again I was trying to use my local knowledge base hopping someone would say. XYZ has them or Dong's if you want to pay $37 dollars. You know then I have an excuse to go the gun store and buy something I need and something I probably don't.

I got run up to Lowes I may see what I can find there though @NightShade probably had the better idea with Ace.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can steal one off a different rifle. Thanks for the offer. Again I was trying to use my local knowledge base hopping someone would say. XYZ has them or Dong's if you want to pay $37 dollars. I got run up to Lowes I may see what I can find there though @NightShade probably had the better idea with Ace.

You might try Sports World, it surprises me sometimes what they have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom