#1 chicken producer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to the youtube site and read the article. he's a chicken little himself. It does NOT apply to the poultry industry. It affects locations where chickens from different locations are brought together. Farm stores will still get chickens provided they have met Georgia's entry requirements and will still be shipped out of state provided they comply with the receiving state's entry requirements. This is going to cause a run on chicken that is unwarranted.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article was an update from post 1, as far as not applying we'll see what chicken prices do, current wally $1.99 lb boneless breast. Lets hope its not double in 60 days.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article in the OP relates the same information. It even says there have been no cases detected in domestic or commercial flocks. Don't misunderstand me. I think it's a good idea to have things on hand but this is going to cause a panic and stores will get stripped. Then the suppliers will have reason to put out less and raise prices more. That will drive the price up. But that's just my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom