1. Mitch is a Son of a ___ PLUS 2. Are You as "Paranoid" as I am?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of whether she is Chinese or Taiwanese, how'd she get a cushy job as Secretary of Transportation? That isn't a job that pays peanuts.

makeitworkok

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of whether she is Chinese or Taiwanese, how'd she get a cushy job as Secretary of Transportation? That isn't a job that pays peanuts.
Let's see... Harvard MBA, VP Bank of America, International Banker at Citicorp, White House Fellow under Reagan, Heritage Foundation, CEO of United Way all before being married to Mitch (1993). She was also the Secretary of Labor, Fox News Contributor, before becoming Secretary of Transportation.

She has a very impressive resume and has been conservative throughout her career, unlike her husband.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see... Harvard MBA, VP Bank of America, International Banker at Citicorp, White House Fellow under Reagan, Heritage Foundation, CEO of United Way all before being married to Mitch (1993). She was also the Secretary of Labor, Fox News Contributor, before becoming Secretary of Transportation.

She has a very impressive resume and has been conservative throughout her career, unlike her husband.
I was referring to nepotism and cronyism. But I'll check with Hunter Biden for the official word. He'll know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom