1 year sober!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im very proud of you!! I am going on 9 years sober now! It is still a struggle and will be the rest of our lives. But I am thankful to the good Lord above most of all. Without Him I wouldn’t have made it. But I am also thankful for my family for sticking by me through all the trouble. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to ask. Keep it up!!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man time fly’s. One year sober for me. Its been great, feel better than I have in a long time. I’ll never forget when I hit rock bottom and called my wife, daughter and mom asking for help. Im so blessed with a family that never quit on me, who came running when they got the call. Im also great full for valley hope for getting me in the very next day. If anyone is going through the same thing that I went through please don’t hesitate
to ask for help. Best decision I ever made. The coin in the picture is my one year coin that my wife ordered for me, .999 pure silver and I love it.

Way to go!!
:clap3:
:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom