10/22 for steel challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentleman,
Again, many thanks for all the input. I went back and held the 15/22, this time the rifle didn't feel right it looked cheap. I called a friend and he had a Nordic dedicated 22, cool. Can I look at it? Well I went over by house and held the Nordic, boy that Nordic fell just like my other AR. So I went home and order the Nordic upper. A little more money but I think the is better quality, I can use my lower with the nice trigger. I hope I made the right decision.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentleman,
Again, many thanks for all the input. I went back and held the 15/22, this time the rifle didn't feel right it looked cheap. I called a friend and he had a Nordic dedicated 22, cool. Can I look at it? Well I went over by house and held the Nordic, boy that Nordic fell just like my other AR. So I went home and order the Nordic upper. A little more money but I think the is better quality, I can use my lower with the nice trigger. I hope I made the right decision.

Not saying this because I own an NC-22, but I agree with your decision. I’ve got three 10-22’s and they rarely come out of the safe.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Well guys, I got the Nordic upper slap the lower in and sight it in. I was hitting a 6 inch plate in at 50 yards without any problems. I need to fine tune the zero tomorrow at the range. Man, this gun is sweeet
Thanks for you help.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 121933 Well guys, I got the Nordic upper slap the lower in and sight it in. I was hitting a 6 inch plate in at 50 yards without any problems. I need to fine tune the zero tomorrow at the range. Man, this gun is sweeet
Thanks for you help.
Your the one that made the decision, and you did yourself right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom