10/22 integral or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokechoke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at buying my 1st suppressor. I will be using it for .22lr only. I am right now toying with either:

Option A: A YHM Mite to use on both a 10/22 and a P22

Option B: A YHM integral 10/22 (no suppressor for the P22)

I like the flexibility of using on multiple platforms and "getting my feet wet" on the suppressors at a low cost with Option A, but I also like the looks and features of an integral.

Any help or thoughts appreciated.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a Tactical Solutions barrel for your 10/22. Most .22lr suppressors look very clean on them, almost to the point of looking like an integral. I would save the integrals until you have your other basis covered. For what it's worth, I really like integrals, but most will disagree with them.

Rob

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a Tactical Solutions barrel for your 10/22. Most .22lr suppressors look very clean on them, almost to the point of looking like an integral. I would save the integrals until you have your other basis covered. For what it's worth, I really like integrals, but most will disagree with them.

Rob

I agree 100%

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you absolutely have to have the quietest rig available, an integral will do that. But I agree that the platform flexibility of a thread on can is way better for my purposes.

About the only integral rig I'm interested in is one of Curtis Higgins Ruger 77/44's. Now that's an integral worth having! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom