10/22 Takedown rear sight 1913 Rail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, I have a question concerning a rear sight replacement on a 10/22 takedown.

Does anyone know a manufacturer that makes a rear sight replacement that incorporates a 3 or 4 slot 1913 picatinny rail?

I have a red dot on my 1913 rail on the receiver, but as y’all know, with barrel removal and reattachment some accuracy can be lost, therefore placing the sight on the barrel makes perfect since.

I have attached a few pictures of concepts, one from a company Skinner and the peep sights they make. It seems that if they can make that peep sight they could make one with a 1913 rail on the top. The other is a rail that goes on a Glock, so the ‘rail in a dove tail cut’ is doable.

So before I contact the Skinner company to see if they can fabricate one, do any of y’all know of a company that offers one already? Or how about a fabrication company in or around the OKC area that can make one?

Thanks for y’all’s help!

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9039.jpg

IMG_9038.jpg

“Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom