1000 rounds of live fire…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What duz chunkin half a tin a these at that big snappin turtle in da back pond count fer?
Don’t worry nun, it won’t kilt it, just bounces off n makes it mad.
Every time cousin Ernie hits it he has ta chug a hires root beer. We still got 5 left from the 6 pac cause his one eye done work so gewd no mo after he looked thru that hole in da beehive.
BB62B6B1-A161-4565-9753-FF68D0E7C99E.jpeg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m stealing this idea from Claude Werner.

The idea is that each time you go to the range, you count 50 fired rounds towards a yearly 1000 round total. You can shoot more than 50 rounds, but you have to shoot at minimum 50 rounds per trip for it to count towards your total for the year.

If you want to participate, just post a picture from your trip to the range and your running total for the year.
So who do you work for, Ammo, powder, or case ? 😂. You act like we are all rich or something :laugh6:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What duz chunkin half a tin a these at that big snappin turtle in da back pond count fer?
Don’t worry nun, it won’t kilt it, just bounces off n makes it mad.
Every time cousin Ernie hits it he has ta chug a hires root beer. We still got 5 left from the 6 pac cause his one eye done work so gewd no mo after he looked thru that hole in da beehive.
View attachment 272188

If you shoot 50 per session, you can count it towards a 1k/yr total.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over 10 trips to the range?
Usually go twice a month (every other weekend) and shoot around 250 rounds. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I don't see the point of just shooting 50 rounds on a range trip unless your shooting long range marksmanship. If I were shooting something as expensive as 6.5 Creedmore yeah, but 9mm?

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it doesn't count for round count, but I guage my rifle practice on barrels burnt out per year. It is hard to shoot out a pistol barrel in a year, but I can usually account for one every other year or so, but try as I might I haven't shot out a shotgun barrel.....but I'm trying!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is saving my stores for when the blue hats storm our shores? I do function checks every few weeks, but don't have a sponsor to keep my stash in excess.

That's why I shoot .22. I'm saving my stash on other calibers and only shoot them every so often. I even picked up a couple of .22lr handguns to use for practice for that reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom