• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] 101st Airborne decommissioned Sig Sauer M17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Offering up a decommissioned Sig Sauer M17 with FOIA paperwork, which documents that the pistol was issued to the 101st Airborne 502nd IR. Pistol is in very good to excellent surplus condition. Includes the original Sig cardboard box, certificate of authenticity, etc, two surplus 21 round mags, and one new 17 round magazine that came with the kit. Also included is a Safariland MHS holster system from Ft. Campbell (where pistol was issued), two new in wrap USGI 17 round mags, two Sig Guy custom display stands with serial number and deployment info, two boxes of Sig M17 ammo (V-Crown and 124 gr ball), and an M-17 Cerus pistol mat.

Based on recent sales, 101st AB pistols with FOIA documentation have been bringing an average of $2500-$2600 in similar condition (when you can find one).

Asking $2500 FTF in OKC area for pistol and all accessories (which retail for an additional $455).

GcssOvC.jpeg

PZdc4Tb.jpeg

2OlzFsAh.jpg

GzuQWCGh.jpg

Fp4NmlOh.jpg

5NfFgMnh.jpg

vF0JpB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Just seeing what might be offered up (if anything). I haven't fully committed to parting with the pistol yet. I've been kicking around the idea of selling two or three pistols that aren't seeing any use to purchase a new Speedmaster or Seamaster.

Sweet! Nice blings! Hope you and yours have been doing good! I remember you scoring that Pistol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom