10mm handgun options.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have a 4.5” XDm in 10mm. Solid pistol, but I’m not a huge fan of the ergonomics for me and my short fingers. Been considering something else, but I have no idea what. I’m not opposed to going the 1911 route, maybe. I’ve considered the Glock offerings, such as the G20, but the full size Glock frame doesn’t work for my fingers. Suggestions? I would like to keep it affordable.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always talked crap on RIA till Covid came and that was all I could get, bought a single stack 10mm and it is one of the most accurate pistols I’ve had. They eat any ammo for a shooter grade gun can’t go wrong. If your looking for an investment gun prolly not for you.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a 4.5” XDm in 10mm. Solid pistol, but I’m not a huge fan of the ergonomics for me and my short fingers. Been considering something else, but I have no idea what. I’m not opposed to going the 1911 route, maybe. I’ve considered the Glock offerings, such as the G20, but the full size Glock frame doesn’t work for my fingers. Suggestions? I would like to keep it affordable.
I have both the Glock 20 and the Glock 29. The g29 is my favorite 10mm pistol. The grip is much better for me than the g20z

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always talked crap on RIA till Covid came and that was all I could get, bought a single stack 10mm and it is one of the most accurate pistols I’ve had. They eat any ammo for a shooter grade gun can’t go wrong. If your looking for an investment gun prolly not for you.
I just want a shooter I can abuse and trust. A longer barrel would be nice. I bought the XDm when I was doing a lot of fishing around bears on the backside of the Rockies. I have better/more suitable daily carry guns, this would pretty much just be for range and a sidearm when out around bears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom