12 Gauge Slugs Ballistics Gel Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ended up ordering 50 Federal Premium Vital Shocks to try out, from a place I haven't ordered before. Had good reviews on ammomart, so hopefully legit.
Vitalshoks have been great for me. I also plan to do buckshot testing as well in gel. The best grouping buckshot has been federal flite control. Even in a smoothbore it throws fist sized groups at 25yds. Brutally spanking all of the other ones. I’ll get a separate section made as I start doing the buckshot testing.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vitalshoks have been great for me. I also plan to do buckshot testing as well in gel. The best grouping buckshot has been federal flite control. Even in a smoothbore it throws fist sized groups at 25yds. Brutally spanking all of the other ones. I’ll get a separate section made as I start doing the buckshot testing.
Yeah, Flight Control has been on the list of things to try but it has been pricey. Any buckshot I use is going to be pretty close anyway. Most of the non flight control stuff I use is torso sized (minute of bad guy) at about 15 yards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom