• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

12 gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILike22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’m thinking about looking for an inexpensive 12 gauge that has decent aftermarket support. Something that I can tinker with for the next couple of years and get myself more familiar with the mechanics. I rarely keep a shotgun around and would like to get myself more acquainted with parts and functions. Before I go spend $250-300 at a pawn shop for an old basic 870 or 500 they probably paid $50 for, I wanted to see if anyone in the OKC area had something along those lines sitting around not being used. I know the Mav88 has components that can be changed with the 500, but I honestly hate that particular shotgun and I won’t touch anything that has rust. Don’t care if the stock has some dings because it’ll likely get changed out. Doesn’t have to be an 870 or 500. Just giving those as examples.

Last edited: