12 Wonderful New Budget Items NOW LAW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
  1. Massive 14.1% ATF Budget Increase to Facilitate Biden’s Pistol Ban
  2. 50% Increase for ATF’s NTC Budget to Maintain the Illegal Near-Billion Record Gun Registry
  3. $700+ Million in Funding Available to Bribe States to Pass “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Laws
  4. Directing VA Medical Centers to Utilize Confiscation Orders on Vulnerable Veterans
  5. Department of Education to Push “Safe Storage” of Parents’ Firearms
  6. Funding for VA to Maintain “Gun Storage Maps” to Keep Tabs on Where Veterans Keep Guns
  7. New Annual Compensation for Families of Deceased ATF Agents Could be an Indication of Upcoming Gun Confiscation
  8. Gun Control Earmarks for “Orchid Healing Circles” and More!
  9. Dickey Violations Galore While CDC Suppresses Self-Defense Statistics
  10. Programs Discouraging Women from Exercising their Second Amendment Rights
  11. Anti-Gun “Community Violence Intervention” Initiatives
  12. “Violent Anti-Government Ideology” and “Domestic Radicalization Research”
We have 18 RINO'S that joined in to grab our guns. We now have a UNIPARTY where the Elites join forces to tax and control the peasants!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stuck in the medium grass at a 177 stoplight.

Attachments

• 20190712_073606.jpg
    20190712_073606.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just two of the reasons I choose not to avail myself of VA medical "care."
I had a co-worker (and this was10 or 15 yrs ago) who was receiving 100% disability from the Marine Corps in addition to working with me at the USPS. When he went for a visit to the VA clinic they began to interview him about non-physical things such as his mood and disposition. First they asked if he owned any firearms, then they inquired at one point "have you ever felt like hitting someone? He replied "well sure, everyone feels like hitting someone at some time but I never have" After the interview was over they informed him that he was required to get rid of all his firearms or lose all of his benefits, This is how these so called "red flag laws" will be used to disarm America's citizens, especially veterans. Under these new laws even an anonymous tip can lead to a confiscation of our guns with zero due process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom