12 yr old grand daughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my 12 year old granddaughter shooting my M&P 9 for the first time. 5 shots. Pulled one. The target was at 5 yards. Proud PawPaw. r1.jpgtarget.jpg

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. It is great to spend time outdoors with them. I have five, ages 5 to 12 (one girl) and they love shooting, hunting and fishing. I am taking the first week off in June and they are going to spend it with me. We will be outside most of the time, might even camp out some. I am really looking forward to it.

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Yes the two oldest have their own 22s shotguns and deer rifles. This was the first time she had shot a handgun. I have been able to find 22lr alittle at a time so we are good. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I would blame the ammo except after the shot she said "aw I pulled that one". She loves to shoot. My brother let her shoot his Rem 700 SPS .308 this afternoon and I was a little concerned about recoil. But she said she really liked the rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom