12ga - 00 or 000 buckshot availability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've spent the better part of an hour tonight trying to find somewhere that has any 2-3/4" or 3" - 00 or 000 buckshot available. The only place I can find with any is SGAmmo.com. I like them, but all they show to have in stock is a 100 round case of Wolf. I'm only looking for a couple boxes, totaling 10 or 15 rounds rounds of good quality home defense ammo. I haven't looked for buckshot ammo in a while. Has anyone else noticed that it's really hard to find? Any suggestions on where to look?

Anybody have any they'd like to sell me? :D

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I checked with them and they're all out right now, at least online.

I just remembered ammoseek.com. I found some at a few places that I hadn't remembered. Going to be placing an order. It is slim pickings though right now.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I checked with them and they're all out right now, at least online.

I just remembered ammoseek.com. I found some at a few places that I hadn't remembered. Going to be placing an order. It is slim pickings though right now.
Heck if you just need a couple of boxes for home defense I've got some Federal 00 you can have to give you piece of mind through these lean and turbulent times.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen some LE133 Federal 00 show up recently at at a few places and I had been looking for a while.
You might set a “notify” up on it in a few places. Target Sports USA is where I purchased mine last week.

LE133 is reduced recoil, 8 pellet, with flight control technology. Really good stuff.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck if you just need a couple of boxes for home defense I've got some Federal 00 you can have to give you piece of mind through these lean and turbulent times.
I appreciate it. It's not a 'need' so much as a 'like to have'. Trust me, I am in no way unarmed here at the homestead! I'd be happy to buy a box or two from you, and would gladly meet you near Harrah for the transaction. I'l DM you my info. Thanks.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen some LE133 Federal 00 show up recently at at a few places and I had been looking for a while.
You might set a “notify” up on it in a few places. Target Sports USA is where I purchased mine last week.

LE133 is reduced recoil, 8 pellet, with flight control technology. Really good stuff.
Thanks for the info. That looks like good stuff. I've set a notification to let me know when they get those in stock. I'd like to give them a try.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammosurplustactical. Federal 00 le130. $129.95, 250 rds. Free shipping
I'm really not looking to buy an entire case if I can avoid it. It might end up being the fiscally smarter thing to do in the long run, but for right now, I'm just trying to find a couple of boxes. Thanks though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom