13 candidates for Senator Inhofe's seat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 13 R's running in the primary for the open OK Senate seat, LOL.

I don't think I've ever seen that many names for one race.

And damn if there are some really good guys running. I wish we could spread them out.

The Nathan Dahm guy is leading on my list. He has been 100% on votes in the State Senate for Conservatism and says he is zero tolerance for new gun control and wants to put Fauci in jail.
icon_smile_big.gif

And the above primary IS the race (inclusive of the runoff as no one of those 13 will get 50%). Whoever wins will get 60-70% of the vote in the general.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm in Lankfords district. Saw one of his ads today talking about inflation, school shootings, gas prices, etc.
Then goes to lets pray and do the right thing with a big smile. Not one word about what actions he would take to overcome the things he is saying is bad for us.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lankford is such a backstabbing bastard. I about spit my cereal out when he said we should cancel Columbus day as a national holiday, and it's been downhill from there. The guy could have stood for real conservative values but instead he likes to try to kiss all the butts at once, leaving him smelling like poop and brown of the nose

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 13 R's running in the primary for the open OK Senate seat, LOL.

I don't think I've ever seen that many names for one race.

And damn if there are some really good guys running. I wish we could spread them out.

The Nathan Dahm guy is leading on my list. He has been 100% on votes in the State Senate for Conservatism and says he is zero tolerance for new gun control and wants to put Fauci in jail.
icon_smile_big.gif

And the above primary IS the race (inclusive of the runoff as no one of those 13 will get 50%). Whoever wins will get 60-70% of the vote in the general.
+1 on Dahm

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lankford is such a backstabbing bastard. I about spit my cereal out when he said we should cancel Columbus day as a national holiday, and it's been downhill from there. The guy could have stood for real conservative values but instead he likes to try to kiss all the butts at once, leaving him smelling like poop and brown of the nose
He's Inhofe's b****

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm in Lankfords district. Saw one of his ads today talking about inflation, school shootings, gas prices, etc.
Then goes to lets pray and do the right thing with a big smile. Not one word about what actions he would take to overcome the things he is saying is bad for us.
No such thing as a “district” for a US Senator. That is a statewide office.

I do agree Lankford needs to go when he is next on the ballot.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dennis, I'm sure that you know that all of Oklahoma is a senator's district, right? :respect:

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom