13 candidates for Senator Inhofe's seat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I care about is they uphold their oath to the constitution. If a constituent wants something that goes against that it is the duty of said representative to not vote how the constituency wants. Sadly, we see time and time again Lankford and others, vote how they themselves want to vote, regardless of what the constitution says. We have seen this from Lankford, Inhoffe, Bice, Mullin, Cole, and Lucas. So, each one can be properly labeled a RINO. Because that’s what each one of them are. My vote is going for Dahm, Laymeyer, and Subrina Banks. I don’t know anything about her but I will not vote for Bice again. And I am not voting for Lankford. The only reason I am even voting in a federal election is because of candidates like Dahm and Laymeyer. I am done voting for these liars we have.
Here, here.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should try it, they are so much cleaner!

Are you sure? According to my wife, they aren't necessarily cleaner. And, when the wife and I were camp hosts in a small RV park, one of my jobs was to clean the public bathroom/showers. The women's weren't any better than the men's, but the women's shower tended to have a lot more hair left behind.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a solid way to make a serious decision.
At least quote me next time.

All his commercials do is hit on every stupid far right take imaginable. I could care less when he and his wife met. I don't care that they fell in love in the 8th grade. I don't care that he's supposedly a Christian. I care whether or not he's capable of actually fulfilling his duties as an elected official. Outside of playing to his base I haven't seen much that's says he can.

Then you have the "this is my daughter, she's a girl . . . and this is my son, he's a boy" . . . I mean could it get more stupid?

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least quote me next time.

All his commercials do is hit on every stupid far right take imaginable. I could care less when he and his wife met. I don't care that they fell in love in the 8th grade. I don't care that he's supposedly a Christian. I care whether or not he's capable of actually fulfilling his duties as an elected official. Outside of playing to his base I haven't seen much that's says he can.

Then you have the "this is my daughter, she's a girl . . . and this is my son, he's a boy" . . . I mean could it get more stupid?

Unfortunately yes, It could be more stupid. The democrats take that as a direct challenge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom